|Isn't it lovely? *grin*|
Now, maybe you're thinking, "oh, congratulations...but it's really not a big deal." Okay. Maybe not. But see, I've seen these awards all over the place, and I always saw them as something that only professional, well-known bloggers got. AND NOW I HAVE ONE!
Thank you so much, Imogen! (And congratulations on your award, too. I tried to comment on your blog, but I don't think it went through.)
Now I believe the rule is that I must tell you seven things about me...so here goes!
1. I write poetry, occasionally.
2. My favorite colors are green and blue.
3. I'm 5 feet, 2 inches tall.
4. I wear skirts every single day.
5. I hate tennis shoes.
6. I love Narnia and LOTR, and I despise Star Wars.
7. My favorite subjects are English and history.
There. Do you know how hard it is to think of seven semi-interesting things about myself?
Now I shall proceed to pass the award on to five lovely bloggers.
1. The Catholic Young Woman.
2. My mom at Mrs. Rabbit's Musings. Not just because she's my mom, but because she writes on interesting topics!
3. Shealynn at Shealynn's Fairy Shoppe. I hope she hasn't gotten this award already...
4. Annie at Pixels and Stories. Such beautiful photography!
5. Emily at Meaningful Words!
Thank you again, Imogen!