Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Excitement & an Apology

I HAVE THREE FOLLOWERS!!! YAY!!!!  Thank you soooo much, Adela, Ivy, and Madeline. 
Okay.  I know I'm a bit pathetic, but I can't help it.  I was envisioning months without followers here, and though I do talk to myself quite often in real life, it feels lonely to do it online.  So, yes, I'm obviously really happy to have a few followers.

Now that's established, (also, in view of my increased blogging responsibility), I just want to apologize for the lack of posting since I've been back.  Yes, I've only been home for four days, but I still feel guilty.  I promise I'll have a GWTW post up before....uh....shall we say the end of August? :p  No, really, I'm trying to get together a post on Scarlett.  Thing is, I've started school already, so it's a little difficult to juggle everything - plus my family is currently limited to one computer.   Things are rather "catawampus" 'round here at the moment.  (Don't you just love the word catawampus? ) 
Okay, so, I'll be posting as soon as I can, I'm glad to be back, and I shall try very hard not to be consumed by such items as leftover geometry, Shakespeare, American Lit, reasearch reports, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc.  Good-bye! I leave now to eat lunch and do....some form of schoolwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! I read every single one of them, and I'll usually check out my commenters' blogs, if I don't follow them already. I try to reply to my comments, but please don't be offended if I don't make it to yours. Procrastination habits do extend to comment replies, unfortunately.

Of course, courtesy is necessary. I will delete any comments which do not meet my requirements.

Thanks for making the effort to tell me your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...