Saturday, August 20, 2011

Song Saturday

Hello again!
Today's Song Saturday features one of my favorite artists: Orla Fallon.  I own her CD Distant Shore, and it's one of my favorites.  She has the loveliest voice!  And she plays a harp.  I like harps. 
Anyway.  So, today our song is Dancing in the Moonlight, written and performed by said Orla.  I have never met anybody (*ahem* except my father) who didn't like this song, so tell me what you think!


Not until I started posting songs to this blog did I realize how much "Celtic" music I listen to. It makes it hard to find things to post, because I know not everybody enjoys Celtic music....

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Victoria!

    I found your blog when I was in the Dominican Sisters of Wanganui´s page. I´m a traditional catholic too, from Brazil, and I enjoy very much English literature. I think I can learn very much with your blog, so I´ll probably come back here soon! Plus, I´m studying to be a teacher and in Br homeschooling is not an option...
    So I really want to know more about it to take care of my children one day and teach them without any loss.
    Oh, and where are you from?

    Sorry for my english - I´m not a teacher yet!hehe - and visit my blog too. I think you will like it-but you will have to translate it first, because it´s all in portuguese...

    Nice to meet you! =)
    Ad Jesum per Mariam,
    Cíntia

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Another traditional Catholic! I'm so glad to meet you!

    That's great that you're going to be a teacher - but so sad that you can't homeschool in Brazil. I did not know that.

    I'm from the eastern part of the United States.

    Don't worry, your English is fine. :) I'll definitely check out your blog. I don't speak Portuguese, but my father is hispanic so I can translate a little bit.

    Thank you so much for following!

    Victoria
    +
    JMJ

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! I read every single one of them, and I'll usually check out my commenters' blogs, if I don't follow them already. I try to reply to my comments, but please don't be offended if I don't make it to yours. Procrastination habits do extend to comment replies, unfortunately.

Of course, courtesy is necessary. I will delete any comments which do not meet my requirements.

Thanks for making the effort to tell me your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...