Saturday, July 16, 2011

Song Saturday

It's my first Song Saturday!

Today we have Siuil a Run performed by the Irish choral group Anuna.  Now, I'm not the least bit Irish, but I love this song.  I love the words, the bits in Gaelic, the tune, the violin instumentals, everything!
I know that you're probably thinking "is this the only kind of music this girl listens to?"  Well, I shall reassure/disappoint you.  It's not.  I listen to Anuna, Celtic Woman, Regina Spektor, and even Taylor Swift, but for now, this is what you get.  And it really is beautiful.
Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! I read every single one of them, and I'll usually check out my commenters' blogs, if I don't follow them already. I try to reply to my comments, but please don't be offended if I don't make it to yours. Procrastination habits do extend to comment replies, unfortunately.

Of course, courtesy is necessary. I will delete any comments which do not meet my requirements.

Thanks for making the effort to tell me your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...