Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Triple Tag

Nessima of Nessima's Realm tagged me with three awards!  I'm so flattered!



Rules: share seven things about yourself and pass on the award to five other bloggers.


Seven things about me:

1.  I'm VERY VERY IMPATIENT. (Case in point: we're waiting to get our orders so we can finally move, and I'm about to explode from the suspense.  Almost literally.  I feel like strangling something.)
2.  I don't like listing things about myself.  (Okay, I know that's cheating...TOO BAD.)
3.  I like raspberries.  A lot.
4.  I sew skirts...occasionally.  (When I have nice enough fabric.)
5.  I don't...really...like....cooking.  *hides from the homemakers who come at me with frying pans*
6.  I consider myself a writer, but I've only ever completed poetry.
7.  I have a tendency to lock myself up in my room and lip-sync to the songs on my iPod.  It makes me feel like a famous singer.  Yes, it's strange.
THERE. Now I'm supposed to pass these awards on to five deserving bloggers.  This is very hard for me, both because I have to actually decide something and because I really wonder if it's just a bother to the bloggers I tag.  I don't like to be a bother.  So, if any one of you doesn't want to do the tag, don't worry about it.
1.  Tara Janelle of the stunning sewing/fashion history blog A Lass of Yesteryear
2.  Imogen of Dancing with Dragonflies
3.  Mary of My Sew Called Life

And, erm, I can't think of anyone else. *blush*  I'm in a hurry because I wasted enough time today...I'm supposed to be starting my book analysis on The Robe.  It's from tenth grade for heaven's sake.  REALLY should be done by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! I read every single one of them, and I'll usually check out my commenters' blogs, if I don't follow them already. I try to reply to my comments, but please don't be offended if I don't make it to yours. Procrastination habits do extend to comment replies, unfortunately.

Of course, courtesy is necessary. I will delete any comments which do not meet my requirements.

Thanks for making the effort to tell me your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...