Monday, April 9, 2012

Blessed Easter Season to You All!

He is risen, as He said.  Alleluia.
I just wanted to wish my readers a very happy and blessed Easter season and to apologize for not posting during Holy Week.  I had fully intended to have appropriate posts for Maundy Thursday, Good Friday, and Easter Sunday, but once they came around I was too tired and busy to do it.  The Triduum was beautiful, though, and I experienced my first-ever Holy Hour. 

I'm keeping everyone in my prayers, as always, and hoping y'all are enjoying the Easter season.

4 comments:

  1. Christ is risen! This is Rosamund from A Wanderer in the Shadowed Land, and I am just informing you that you have Officially Been Tagged. Part of the rules of the tag is that one must notify the unfortunate souls tagged. So I am notifying you. You can see the tag here: http://merelyamaiden.blogspot.com/2012/04/my-precioussssss-game-o-tig.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I tagged you too!
    http://magicinkanddreams.blogspot.com/2012/04/tag-youre-it.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe, well thank you too, Meggy. :) I feel super popular!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! I read every single one of them, and I'll usually check out my commenters' blogs, if I don't follow them already. I try to reply to my comments, but please don't be offended if I don't make it to yours. Procrastination habits do extend to comment replies, unfortunately.

Of course, courtesy is necessary. I will delete any comments which do not meet my requirements.

Thanks for making the effort to tell me your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...