Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mothers' Day + Feast of Our Lady of Fatima






Firstly, today is the anniversary of Our Lady's first appearance at Fatima.  Everyone should know the basics of this story, so I shan't repeat it.  Just thought I would remind you all. :)  Happy Mother's day, my dear mother in heaven!

So it is of course Mother's Day.  All my blogging companions write beautiful posts to their mother on this day... I am not even going to try to measure up to their standard.  (My mom doesn't read my blog very often anyway.)  Suffice it to say, happy Mother's Day to my dear mommy, I hope you liked your chocolate, and I am aware of how very much you do for me and all of us.  Thank you. I love you so much.

And a very happy Mother's Day to all the mothers in the blogosphere, just in case any of you happen by this post!  May our heavenly Mother bless you all - I know you need it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! I read every single one of them, and I'll usually check out my commenters' blogs, if I don't follow them already. I try to reply to my comments, but please don't be offended if I don't make it to yours. Procrastination habits do extend to comment replies, unfortunately.

Of course, courtesy is necessary. I will delete any comments which do not meet my requirements.

Thanks for making the effort to tell me your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...