Friday, January 3, 2014

Farewell.

Well, it's come.  This has been quite the adventure, hasn't it?  I've "met" so many amazing people and learned so much from blogging.  I've let out the things whirling through my brain, and you've appreciated them.  So many of you have appreciated them.  Thank you for that.  Thanks for reading this little blog, thanks for your prayers, and thanks for your encouragement.  Thanks for existing.

I'm not very eloquent with good-byes.  I don't enjoy them and I don't like them to be prolonged.  So I haven't much to say, except thank you and goodbye.  I will be praying for you.  God bless you all.


In Christ,

Soon-to-be-Sr. Victoria

I was going to take a picture of myself waving goodbye, but I didn't, so this will have to do.

7 comments:

  1. This made me tear up. :') Thank you so much, Sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will be missed. Yet, God bless you as you go somewhere better. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodbye! ""It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to, than I have ever known." God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your biggest fan...biased of course...and in the most need for your prayers!
    May God shower you with all the graces that you need.
    Love,

    ***

    ReplyDelete
  5. ♥ Much love to you, Victoria! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will your wonderful blog still be reachable?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Consider Daniel 10:21/12:9 - 'sealed' Book of Truth
    www.thebookoftruthonline.blogspot.com
    Seal of the Living God: message - 2/20/12
    Benedict: message - 2/19/13

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! I read every single one of them, and I'll usually check out my commenters' blogs, if I don't follow them already. I try to reply to my comments, but please don't be offended if I don't make it to yours. Procrastination habits do extend to comment replies, unfortunately.

Of course, courtesy is necessary. I will delete any comments which do not meet my requirements.

Thanks for making the effort to tell me your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...