Sunday, October 27, 2013

{teatime}


The lovely Mrs. Clare Asper of Come Further Up has a weekly post called {teatime} where she discusses the sorts of things friends do discuss over tea.  Yesterday she tried something new - a video format!  As soon as I saw her video I knew I had to make one too, so, a new youtube account (with a nom-de-plume), some slow processing, a bout of crippling stage-fright, and many venomous thoughts towards Google later, it was done.  Now I can't get it to come up in the video box here on my blog, so I'm afraid I'll just have to give a link.  I do apologize.

http://youtu.be/U61u-uiBrV4

I do ramble a little, and a few times I totally could not figure out how to phrase what I was trying to say.  But I enjoyed the experience, and I'm looking forward to next time Clare has a teatime video!



4 comments:

  1. Oh, so so nice! Victoria, one of my favorites. :) I always like to hear about what you're reading, and it was especially awesome this time because it was in video format!

    God bless!
    ♥ aspirer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Aspirer! It's funny how much more interesting video makes things, isn't it? I might grumble about technology, but sometimes it can really be fun and helpful. :)

      Delete
  2. I loved it! You're gorgeous! Now I really want to read The Once and Future King. It sounds amazing.

    God bless you! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, goodness, thank you, Clare! Yes, I think you would like The Once and Future King. You'll have to let us know how you liked it if you ever do read it. :)

      Delete

Your comments make my day! I read every single one of them, and I'll usually check out my commenters' blogs, if I don't follow them already. I try to reply to my comments, but please don't be offended if I don't make it to yours. Procrastination habits do extend to comment replies, unfortunately.

Of course, courtesy is necessary. I will delete any comments which do not meet my requirements.

Thanks for making the effort to tell me your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...