Saturday, January 7, 2012

A Post for the Sake of Posting

...because nobody likes it when bloggers disappear without letting anyone know.  Also, it's rather rude of me to say thank-you to my followers and then leave them hanging for over a week.  I know everyone has just been devastated by my short silence.  After all, I am the most important thing on the internet.  (Yes, sarcasm is a bad habit of mine... I don't do it to be snarky, it's just my natural mode of expression.  I promise I shan't do it more than I can help.)


So, I just wanted to tell you all that when I disappear for a bit, it's not purely laziness.  Sometimes I just can't think of anything to post that would be remotely interesting to the general public.  Then, if I can't resist the urge to post even though I have nothing to say, posts like this are the result.   Therefore, I'd like to remind my dear readers that I am ALWAYS open to suggestions.  If there's something you'd be interested in seeing a post about, let me know!  If it's within my knowledge I'll see what I can do.  (That means that if you ask me to post a summary of the Summa Theologica, I'm not gonna do it.  Sorry darling.  I haven't even read it.) 

And now, to end on a hopeful note, I must tell you that there are some things that I want to post about at some point soon, but for whatever  reason I can't do it now.  For instance, I want to write about North & South, which I finished reading a couple days ago, but I must reread it at least once before I go spouting my opinions into the depths (a.k.a. cyberspace).  I also want to do some kind of post involving my love of Picnik.

Ooh, I just remembered that today was is Saturday, so I could have posted some music instead of writing four paragraphs of nothing... oh well.  I shall do that tomorrow.

Goodnight, my dears!


3 comments:

  1. I'll be interested to see what you thought of 'North and South'. I've read it, and I'll be interested to see if your opinion is anything like mine on it. Probably not though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the laugh, and the lovely post. Looking forward to the post on Picnik - I just created an account there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Imogen - Ooh, you've read it too? I'd love to know what you thought of it.

    Bunhead - Haha, I'm so glad my post made you laugh. I was afraid people would be like "seriously? I just wasted five minutes of my life". :p

    I'll try to get the Picnik post up soon. So cool that you created an account - have fun with it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! I read every single one of them, and I'll usually check out my commenters' blogs, if I don't follow them already. I try to reply to my comments, but please don't be offended if I don't make it to yours. Procrastination habits do extend to comment replies, unfortunately.

Of course, courtesy is necessary. I will delete any comments which do not meet my requirements.

Thanks for making the effort to tell me your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...