Why plural, you ask? Well, because being the
|This is the "attainable" list. (made with Pixlr)|
I was going to write out the "impractical" list with Pixlr as well, but I got lazy and busy and stuff, so it's just gonna be in regular text:
- direct a movie based on an undervalued, movie-less book.
- Be an epic, dedicated, real librarian.
- Be an awesome Catholic, modest singer who single-handedly starts trends of nice skirts and reading Chesterton and being a lady.
- Become a bestselling, awe-inducing poet or novelist or essayist. I'm not particular which it is, though novelists are more universally enjoyed than poets or especially essayists.
- Go skydiving or some other extremely scary foolhardy activity. (In real life I've too much sense for this, plus I don't crave such thrills.)
- Meet somebody and become friends with them, speaking in a British accent the whole time. They will always think I'm British, and then one day when we've known each other for years I'll casually tell them I'm American.
- Perform in the kind of play that one pays to see. (Preferably Shakespeare.)
- Memorize an entire book.
- Give an interview.
- Travel the world over and see every amazing thing I've ever wanted to.
Do you have a bucket list? What's on it?